Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Long Weekend

So, this will be the second long weekend we've had in a row. Luke is currently sitting two seats down from me trying to figure out what to do this weekend, but I don't have a lot of hope for that.

Last weekend, we didn't do much at all. We went to Munich on Monday and I bought a lot of stuff (mostly for people back home). I don't really want to go anywhere for awhile because I don't want to spend any more money. A side note, completely unrelated-toy stores here are awesome!

We've been doing some activities that are apparently very similar to those on our final exam. Mostly, it involves reading people's situations and then deciding which advertisement will help them the most. It's actually pretty easy for me, although that may just be because it's designed to be logical.

Bogenhofen celebrates Thanksgiving because of the American students. We (the language students) have to make food, decorate the gym, and serve the other students. We also have to provide some sort of entertainment. So, Luke and JC are writing music for a Thanksgiving musical, and I'm directing and narrating the in-between-songs action. I'll post lyrics and possibly music if I get them.

Interesting Note: Work afternoons keep getting shorter and shorter, mainly because I'm getting better at my jobs and manage to finish early pretty much every time.

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though there is a story behind that side note of how awesome toy stores are.

    ReplyDelete