Friday, October 22, 2010

Sickness and Other Stuff

So, I got a little sick this past week. The food in the Mensa had a couple of bad days, and so did I. But now I'm feeling better and eating less, lest I suddenly feel the urge to vomit. That was pleasant, wasn't it?

I'm understanding pretty much everything that the teachers say in class. It's a very weird thing to realize that these strange words mean something to me. Words that most of you reading this wouldn't understand at all are flowing out of my mouth at an ever-increasing rate. I no longer have a headache after classes each morning. Today my work supervisor said, in German, "Don't worry about all the leaves, because more will fall. Just get the majority of the leaves off of the street." That may not have been exactly what he said, but I understood the concept without thinking about it.

I haven't really done anything of note recently. Wait! That's not true. I went to an organ concert last night. This was significant because the organ being played was the largest cathedral organ in the world and the largest organ in Europe. It had 17,000 pipes. That is a lot.

I have little else to say, except that this is a long weekend, and I don't know what exactly I'm gonna do. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment